Hellocotton

Follow me on Hellocotton

Monday 28 March 2011

JB Just Wants to be a Normy.




One of my biggest pet peeves is celebs, especially child-stars, begging to be treated "normally."It's Justin Beiber, sitting cross-legged on Ellen's classy white sofa-couch, saying, "I'm just like any other 16 year old. I have my problems too."
Most of us "normies" don't get to hit-up Usher when we're feeling blue, (though, that would take me out of my depression as fast as you can say Charlie Sheen). Not that I'm jealous or anything.
Little B also invented his own hairstyle trend (a tribute to Lesbians everywhere, they have found Validation in JB). How many teenboopers can say "I really, truly, made Gayness cool again...with my hairdo."?
As if this isn't enough for a Junior in high-school, this kid kicks it with that little Disney Doll, Selena Gomez on the side. though he denies rumors of their dating, photos tell otherwise (and if we just ignore the advances of Photoshop, pictures are worth more than a thousand words, yeah?). In essence, not only does he get to keep her secret, he gets to date the hottest virgin since Britney Spears and not even have to own up to it
You are not normal, Beibs. You are a hero. Your mentor has the most beautiful abs in the world and a hotness unmatched by 70% dark chocolate. You made queer un-queer. You are a sneaky little man-slut. Kudos. Don't bother Ellen with your ludicrous requests to be normal ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment